I am looking for a post-doc with experience in neuroimaging and machine learning to work with me at UCL Institute of Neurology and in collaboration with colleagues at the UCL Centre for Medical Image Computing.

The post funded by the Sobell Foundation as part of the larger MRC funded project "Improving the presurgical evaluation of patients with refractory focal epilepsy using advances neuroimaging techniques". This aims to improve imaging acquisition and processing techniques to detect the underlying abnormality in patients with focal epilepsy. The postholder will be responsible for developing and applying machine learning techniques to address the clinical problem of detecting the underlying abnormality in patients with focal epilepsy and visually normal MRI scans.

For further details, please see www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/jobs<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/jobs>, reference 1708178 or contact me via email ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>). The closing date is 11 April.