Dear Jasper, ​

thanks for your support. The PE is only in the A>>>>P direction, so I don't have to run the topup script right?

I've attached my DTI could you please double check the B0 thing and that both the acqparameter.txt and the index.tx are correct? Also when I open the DTI with fslview the axial view is upside down.

Thanks

Davide

Dear Davide,

do you have any volumes with reversed phase-encoding that you can use to estimate the susceptibility field? If not, you can still run eddy, and I will assume that is the case here. I.e. I assume that all 260 volumes are acquired with the same PE-direction.

First, take a look at your b0 images. Do they look like they have been stretched/compressed in the A<->P direction? If so your acqparams.txt will have the line

0 1 0 0.05

If they look like they have been stretched/compressed in the left<->right direction, then it should instead have the line

1 0 0 0.05

Your index.txt file will simply be a text file with a single row of ones. You can cut and paste the below to generate the file

indx=""
for ((i=1; i<=260; i+=1)) do indx="$indx 1"; done
echo $indx > index.txt

With reservations for any stupid “spell checks” that the mail program decides to do.

For the future you might want to consider interspersing a few more b0 volumes in among the dwis.

Jesper