Dear FSL's experts,

I would like to run registration of my fMRI images using FEAT. I have been
reading in your web (https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FEAT/StepByStep1)
and it says the following:

*Registration*:

   -

   Check the Main structural image button and select the brain extracted
   structural image *(defaults of Normal search and BBR are recommended)
   When you say this, it means that I do not have to touch the BBR button
   because if I open it opens different dof to select. *
   - Nonlinear registration to standard space is recommended (select the
   Nonlinear button)

In this case, I am interested in enabling BBR but I do not know if enabling
means do not touch it and let it by default.

Any clarification on this would be very appreciated.
Kind regards,
Rosie