Hi Vicky,

I use Unit-e seating to resolve all clashes and it shows the name of the exam as well as the duration. You know which one has been rescheduled because the changed time appears on the screen.

It’s very difficult to picture your difficulties from an e-mail so I’m more than happy for you to give me a ring if you think it would help.

Regards - Fiona

Fiona Davidson

Exams Manager

Cardinal Newman College