Sent: 21 March 2018 16:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: GDPR - Displaying exam lists

Hi,

No we've never actually done this. Just provide the invigilator with the list of names and send text reminders the evening before.

Kind Regards,

Joe Robinson
Exam Coordinator
CIS
Lancaster and Morecambe College
LA1 2TY

(01524) 521247

Sent: 21 March 2018 16:48
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GDPR - Displaying exam lists

Good afternoon,

Outside our exam rooms we have notice boards that display the names of students entered for exams.

We have been advised that we can no longer do this due to GDPR/Data protection.

We have been advised by the powers that be, to display the student ID number only.

Does anyone else already do this?

Kind regards,

Jasmin Masih
Head of Learning Services & Exams
Barnfield College
New Bedford Road
Luton
LU2 7BF

01582 569631

Barnfield College
Head Office:
New Bedford Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 7BF
Tel: +44 (0) 1582 569 569

Disclaimer Notice:

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. Any retransmission or copying of this email and/or attached files without the permission of Barnfield College is strictly forbidden. Note that the views and comments expressed in this email are those of the individual author, and may not necessarily represent the views of Barnfield College.

Also, note that any communication may be monitored or intercepted by an authorised Barnfield College administrator.

[http://www.barnfield.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Beds-2016-FSB-New-Colour-Logo-Finalist-94x58.jpg]