Hi Stella

We have a full mock exam season of all subjects in November and then again in March but this time just for English Maths and Science (though other subjects do try to join in too).  These are conducted in the main halls – full exam conditions and really are an exact replica of what they did in November and about to do in the summer term.  All the students really want is bespoke lessons on what they are struggling with and so resent this extra session in March and cause mayhem so it ends up being really difficult to administer.   We then have walking talking mocks a few days before the actual exams when teachers want students to sit in the exact seat they  are in for the live exams – so they know what it feels like!!

I so wish we did classroom based in March

Regards

Anna

Mrs Anna Grantham

Examinations Officer