Dear all,

Please note that this position has now been filled. Many thanks to all who expressed an interest.

Best wishes,

Helen Lofthouse

Head of Quality and Standards

Tel: 020 8240 4166

St Mary’s University

Waldegrave Road

Twickenham

London

TW1 4SX

www.stmarys.ac.uk

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

External Advisor BA Business Management & Marketing

St. Mary’s University require an external advisor to support with the validation of our new programme BA Business Management & Marketing.  You will need to be available to attend our validation event on the 12th April in Twickenham as well as read and comment on documentation sent ahead of time. The fee is £200 plus expenses.  If you are interested please do send your CV to [log in to unmask].

Best Regards

Chrissy Plezia-Batchelor

Quality Support

St Mary’s University

Waldergrave Road

Twickenham

London

TW1 4SX

www.stmarys.ac.uk

Disclaimer

This email may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, we are sorry that you have received this email in error. Please note that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender, do not open any attachments, and delete the email immediately.

Any views and opinions are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of St Mary's University Twickenham.

Please rely on your own anti-malware software. No responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any infection.

We reserve the right to monitor e-mail messages passing through our network as permitted under UK law.