Dear CHAT members,

I would like to share with you the infromation on a PhD -Early Carreer Symposium on "Interdisciplinary approaches to Sustainable Heritage" we are organising with colleagues in UCL, Institute for Sustainable Heritage in London, UK for the 1st May 2018.
https://www.ucl.ac.uk/bartlett/heritage/news/2018/feb/ish-early-career-symposium-2018-call-abstracts

www.ucl.ac.uk
UCL ISH invites abstracts from PhD and early career researchers working in cultural heritage for an Early Career Symposium on Interdisciplinary Approaches to ...

We invite abstracts until 6th April. Event is free to attend but unfortunately we cannot cover travel costs-in case people around London area are interested, we would be glad to see you there!

Kind regards,
Eirini Gallou

PhD researcher
UCL, Institute for Sustainable Heritage

-------------------------- contemp-hist-arch is a list for news and events in contemporary and historical archaeology, and for announcements relating to the CHAT conference group. ------- For email subscription options see: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/archives/contemp-hist-arch.html ------- Visit the CHAT website for more information and for future meeting dates: http://www.contemp-hist-arch.ac.uk --------------------------