Dear Helen and Nicholas,

to subscribe or unsubscribe or to change one's details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, please visit the website: JISCMail - COMMUNITYPSYCHUK List at WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

This information is at the bottom of every message posted.

Remember, the list sends posts to the email address with which you register. If you change email address, unsubscribe and subscribe again using the new email address

David