I would not rely only on coordination numbers, since Ca2+ can be also hepta-coordinated. You can look at the high resolution structures of parvalbumin and nucleoside hydrolases. And, although not up to date, this site is also useful http://mespeus.bch.ed.ac.uk/tanna/ . The anomalous map suggestion is probably the best way to go.

Max

--
Dr. Massimo Degano
Biocrystallography Unit