De : Nigel Moriarty <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Vendredi 2 mars 2018 8h25
Objet : Re: [ccp4bb] phenix refinement about cis-proline

Shijun

You can ask all the questions you like about Phenix on PhenixBB. However, to answer your question, you can set all peptides to trans using

apply_all_trans=True

or more specific control using

apply_cis_trans_specification {
    cis_trans_mod = cis *trans
    residue_selection = None
  }

to any number of peptides.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : [log in to unmask]
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov