Dear Madhu,

Just use Coot since it should works

Best,

--
Rafael Molina, Associate Professor
University of Copenhagen
The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Blegdamsvej 3B
Denmark
My Research Gate profile
—

El 20 mar 2018, a las 19:28, Madhu Sudhan <[log in to unmask]> escribió:

Dear all,

I have an X-ray diffraction data of a protein-DNA complex at 2.3A resolution. I refined the structure, modeled the protein and the R-free reached to 0.35. I am observing extra density for the bound DNA molecule. As I am solving a protein-DNA complex structure for the first time,

1) Could anyone suggest me whether any automated program available to fit the DNA molecule into the density.

2) Also suggest me the other easiest ways, if any, to fit a DNA molecule into the electron density map.

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusudhan