Dear Careina,

Your message is a bit confusing... Which kind of validation are you
referring to? Do you want to check the geometrical quality of the
backbone and side-chain rotamers, or do you want to evaluate how likely
it is that the fold proposed by homology actually represents the fold of
your protein?

Best,

Joana

--
Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Protein Evolution

Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology
Max-Planck-Ring 5
72076 Tübingen
GERMANY