Here is another attempt from my old email address. I was not registered to use the email lists from my
new address, but please use it in future!

New versions of SHELXE, SHELXL and SHELXT and also Anna Luebben's program pdb2ins that provides
a quick way of setting up a shelxl refinement given a PDB code may now be downloaded via the SHELX
homepage at shelx.uni-goettingen.de  Details of the changes may be found under 'recent changes' on
the homepage. The old shelx download site has not been updated and will be decommissioned soon, it is
on a very old computer that is on its last legs and is subject to power outages caused by building work.

Please also note my new email address gsheldr (at) uni-goettingen.de !

George

--
Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,