So finally the solution was easy access...

Thanks to someone who suggest me to do that, I created a new user, to
verify if coot was ok under that session, and it was fine.
Then I went back on my session, I removed the files below:
0-coot-history.py
0-coot-history.scm
0-coot.state.py
0-coot.state.scm

I restarted Coot, and loaded my files (.pdb, .mtz and .cif), Coot didn't
crash and I am now able to do a real space refinement.

It should be my first intention to remove Coot preferences.

Regards.