To learn how to cross eyes, just hold you index fingers strait up, ~12-18
inches from your eyes, and cross your eyes until the two fingers overlap to
form a third finger in the middle.  Then practice holding your eyes there.
You can also practice with ceiling tiles, floor tiles, anything that
repeats,  Just cross your eyes until adjacent things overlap, and that's
it.

It's best to start with a small image, like a small (4"x6") Coot window
with a simple object like a sulfate ion displayed.  Once you get the hang
if it, you can use larger windows.  It's totally worth learning to see in
cross-eye stereo if you look at structures.

I learned to see cross-eye as a kid from the 'Magic Eye' books.  I'm sure
there are great tutorials and examples on the web.
Nat

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:39 AM, Xiao Lei <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I never learn how to "cross eye", I may need to check if some video
> instruction online...