Daniel,

To best of my knowledge, options for 3d stereo on Mac are limited to
Zalman:
https://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/Zalman_Stereo

If you're willing to go to Linux or Windows, you can do an Nvidia Quadro
Card with a 120 or 144Hz monitor with a 3D Vision glasses kit.

Cheers, Jim

Jim Fairman
Principal Scientist II
Roche Sequencing Solutions