Dear friends and colleagues,

 I have created an index since there is a lot of information this spring:

1 -  Group Shows spring 2018:  ZKM, Grand Palais, Centre Pompidou, ++++

2 -  Photos: from recent shows.

3 -  Themes & Ideas: I have a new section on my website. So far there are these themes:
      Combinatorics (1963 - 2015),
      Linear Transformations, Translation (1970 - 1978)
      The Lines of Geometric Objects used as an Alphabet (1970 - 1976)  (not completely finished).

4 -  On-Line Catalogs: I've put 11 of my early one-person catalogs online (1968 - 1986) and created a
      new website section "From My Archives" (catalogs, invitations, press, posters, photos)

Group Shows:

Karlsruhe, Germany
DIA-LOGOS, Ramon Llull and the ars combinatoria
Curators: Amador Vega, Peter Weibel, Siegfried Zielinski
ZKM  | Center for Art and Media, March 17, 2018 – July 1, 2018
Opening: March 16
https://zkm.de/en/event/2018/03/dia-logos

Paris, France
Artistes & Robots
Curators: Laurence Bertrand Dorléac and Jérôme Neutres
Grand Palais, Apr 5 - July 9, 2018
Opening: April 4
https://www.grandpalais.fr/fr/article/decouvrez-suivez-et-admirez-les-39-artistes-de-lexposition-artistes-robots-au-grand-palais

Paris, France
Coding the World,  Mutations/Créations #2
Curator: Frédéric Migayrou
Center Pompidou, June 13 - August 27 2018
http://emohr.com/articles-biblio/Press_kit_2018_eng.pdf

Paris, France
Art Paris 2018 Art Fair B16
Galerie Charlot Paris
April 5 - 8 , 2018
http://www.artparis.com/en/artist/104416

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Dual Current: Inseparable Elements in Painting and Architecture
Traveling exhibition, Curated by Gabriele Evertz
Sarah Moody Gallery, The University of Alabama, April 5 - May 18, 2018
https://art.ua.edu/smga/dual-current-inseparable-elements-in-painting-and-architecture/

Stockholm, Sweden
OEI #79: edit/publish/distribute!
Editors: Jonas J. Magnusson and Cecilia Grönberg
Moderna Museet, 17 Feb - April 1 2018
https://www.modernamuseet.se/stockholm/en/exhibitions/oei-79/
Installation Photo: http://emohr.com/expo_photos/OEI_Mohr_Stockholm_2018.jpeg

Cieszyn, Poland
CONCRETE / DISCOURSE / ALGORITHM
Curator: Mark Starel
Academic Gallery, April 5 - 25, 2018

Budapest, Hungary
OSAS - Fugue
Curator: Dora Mauer
Vasarely Museum, March 21 - Spring, 2018

Lisbon, Portugal
Electronic Superhighway (1966 - 2016)
Curators: Omar Kholeif, Emily Butler with Seamus McCormack
MAAT,  Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology
November 8 2017 – March 19 2018
https://www.maat.pt/en/exhibitions/electronic-superhighway-1966-2016

Photos:
From recent shows:

Algorithmic Signs, Curators: Francesca Franco in collaboration with Stefano Coletto
Galleria di Piazza San Marco, Instituzione Fondazione Bevilacqua La Masa
Venice, Italy, Oct 20 - Dec. 3, 2017
https://www.comune.venezia.it/it/content/algorithmic-signs-ernest-edmonds-manfred-mohr-vera-moln-r-frieder-nake-roman-verostko-0
Installation Views: http://www.emohr.com/expo_photos/MohrVeniceOct2017.jpg

Computer-Grafik 1984: Herbert W. Franke's Survey of Digital Art
DAM Gallery, Berlin, Germany, January 19, 2017 - March 13, 2018
http://www.dam-gallery.de/index.php?id=51&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=818&L=1&cHash=4584b7d7c38c100f823c9bbc69be253d
Photos: http://www.emohr.com/images/Franke1984_DAM_2018.png
Installation View (courtesy Dam Gallery): http://www.emohr.com/expo_photos/Mohr_DAM_FrankeShow_2018_Installation.jpg

Beyond the Lines: Manfred Mohr + Eric Vernes
Gallery Charlot, Paris, France, Oct. 13 - Nov 25, 2017
https://www.galeriecharlot.com/en/expo/143/Beyond-the-lines-Manfred-Mohr-Eric-Vernhes
Installtion Views: http://www.emohr.com/expo_photos/MohrGalerieCharlotOct2017.jpg

The Policeman's Beard is Half Constructed: Art in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
Bonner Kunstverein, Bonn, Germany, 22 Sept - 19 Nov 2017
http://www.bonner-kunstverein.de/en/exhibition/the-policemans-beard-is-half-constructed-kunst-im-zeitalter-kuenstlicher-intelligenz/
Photos: http://emohr.com/expo_photos/MohrBonnOct2017.jpg

Drawn from a Score, Curator: David Familian
Beall Center for Art + Technology, University of California Irvine
Irvine, California, Oct 7 2017 - Feb 3 2018, extended Feb 25 2018
http://beallcenter.uci.edu/exhibitions/drawn-score
Photos: http://emohr.com/expo_photos/MohrIrvineOct2017.jpg

OSAS - Found Geometry, Curator: Dora Mauer
Vasarely Muzeum, Budapest, Hungary, 22 Nov. 2017 - 11 March 2018
http://vasarely.hu/vasarely_exhibition/osas-found-geometry-122886
Invitation: http://emohr.com/expo_photos/OSAS_Found_Geometry_Invite.pdf
Photos: http://emohr.com/images/FoundGeomBudapest2017.png

Themes & Ideas:
New website section. This webpage brings together themes and ideas from my artwork

http://emohr.com/themes/themes.html

 - Combinatorics in my art work 1963 - 2015:   http://emohr.com/themes/combinatoric.html
 - Linear Transformations (Translation) 1970 - 1978:   http://emohr.com/themes/linearTransformations_translation.html
 - Lines of Geometric objects used as an Alphabet 1970 - 1976: http://emohr.com/themes/linesAsAlphabet.html
     (This page is only partially finished, so far only 1970 - 1973)

On-Line Catalogs:

New website section "From My Archives". Some early one-person Catalogs on-line 1968 to 1986  + photos, press, invitations, posters

http://emohr.com/from_my_archives.html

    The 11 work phase catalogs with links from this webpage:

    1968 - first workphase catalog - hard edge geometry influenced by electronic and technical signs, paintings from 1967-1968
    1971 - first computer graphics catalog - historic museum show in Paris - computer generated algorithmic drawings from 1969 - 1971
             - some algorithmic ideas included: linear transformations to form surfaces, adding and subtracting lines, curve fitting, shifts to create
                fuzziness.
    1974 - second computer graphics catalog - continuation of 1971 catalog - computer generated algorithmic drawings from 1971 - 1973
             - some algorithmic ideas included: lines of square used as an alphabet, series, space partitioning, path finding
    1975 - first catalog with the cube - the 12 lines of the cube are used as an alphabet, computer generated algorithmic drawings/films/etchings
               from 1973 - 1975
             - some algorithmic ideas included: combinatorial math with lines, mathematical logic operations, complimentary objects, statistical
               distributions, rotation
    1977 - second catalog with the cube - cube as an alphabet, clipping with a window and cuts by cartesian planes, partition into
               inside/outside lines, from 1975-1977
             - some algorithmic ideas included: adding and summing of lines, overlay of paper, clipping by cartesian planes, extension of lines from
               one object to another
    1978 - same workphase as last part of 1977 catalog, clipping with a window and cuts by cartesian planes, drawings/paintings 1977-1978
    1979 - first catalog with hypercube, graph of 4-D hypercube, diagonal paths introduced, drawings/paintings/reliefs 1977 - 1978
             - some algorithmic ideas included: structures and substructures, combinatorics, magic square, division of structures
    1980 - retrospective of work from 1965 - 1980, with work from Mohr's informal, geometric, and computer generated algorithmic workphases
    1981 - return to the 3-D cube - 4-cut, a computer generated multi-part canvas/wood structure with out-lines (shape) and in-lines (linear
               graphic sign), 1980 - 1981
             - multi-layered drawings, multi-part reliefs, series of multi-part reliefs
    1985 - 4-cut as generator of multi-generation organic-like growth, multi-part shaped structures with out-lines and in-lines, 1981 -1984
    1986 - 4-cut with spine of the growth superimposed over out-lines (multi-part generated forms), 1985 -1986

Web - social Media:

Website: http://emohr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/manfredemohr

youTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ManfredEMohr