Apologies all round. Please ignore this last missive. It was sent in error from my drafts folder. I meant to press the Cancel button and pressed the Send instead. I reckon we’ve had enough on that topic.
   On Philip Terry’s Dante, I enjoyed the part I read. The limiting premise of Essex university i first thought would be fatal, but oddly not. Rather than swollen or expanded it uses Dante as a playful template. I haven’t got to the Bernadette McAliskey part. I’ve always rather admired her...
Jamie