Did who Luke?

Baraka's views seemed to change a lot, as far as I know, which ain't a lot.  Pound believed in theories of Leo Frobenius and of Louis Agassiz: he seemed to have seen humans as divided into hunters, keepers of big cattle, slaughterers of lesser animals, magicians and other categories that I can't recall. The Jews, for instance, were slaughterers of lesser animals, and therefore inferior. All this stuff was outlined in an interview he gave to William Cookson, the founder of 'Agenda', back in 1959. Although he wasn't strictly speaking a white supremacist, he regarded the Chinese as 'superior', he was quite willing to accept the attention of such people in the 1950s and as far as I know, despite his regrets, he never abandoned that outlook.

On 14 March 2018 at 02:35, Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> absolutely authentic

But did he die a racist? Curious minds and so on.

Luke