Purely a matter of taste Tim & Sean does little for me. Tom Raworth has no heirs for me in terms of his style & mode of poetics. Someone may emerge but so far nobody comes near & Tom had a remarkable range.

Often people cite Sean as the obvious heir to Raworth & I have read the comparisons. But of course some like coffee & some like tea Tim.

Cheers

sc

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail