How paranoid do you have to be to imagine that British and French nuclear powers, forgetting the Indian subcontinent for a moment, become void in the next couple of decades? While I put absolutely nothing beyond our real military super powers, and imagine a British PM should likely not be a pacifist, I still have a lot of faith in the French!

Sorry for sounding paranoid. I just think that populism is divisive to the proletariat, more than anything.

Luke

On 7 March 2018 at 02:32, Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I can only hope that neither that nor Pound’s lunatic politics and racism become the norm

Sorry to email again. But how militaristic were Pound's politics? It would take quite something, I think, for there to be another world war from Europe. I mean, anything is possible, but it'd take more than populism, I think.

Cheers,
Luke​