Hi All,
I am looking for an open source content/collection management system. I have looked at Collection Space, Collective Access and ArchiveSpace (my IT manager is very against their JAVA setup).

We are using Omeka for our exhibit space and digital item management, but want something for our collection information.

I'd love to hear what others are doing, and if anyone is using something other than what I listed above.

Thanks so much!

~Amanda Brooks, Archivist
Singing River Genealogy-Local History Library