From: Philippa Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
To: ARCHIVES-NRA <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 16:36
Subject: Foot pedal for oral history transcriptions

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a foot pedal supplier/specific foot pedal to be used to pause the recording whilst transcribing an oral history interview?

Many thanks,

Philippa

Philippa Lewis
Project Archivist
Working Together: recording and preserving the heritage of the workers’ co-operative movement
National Co-operative Archive

t 0161 819 3034
e [log in to unmask]

archiveiconHolyoake House, Hanover Street,
Manchester, M60 0AS
t 0161 819 3034
f 0161 819 3001
e [log in to unmask]

twitterfacebookwebnewsletterjustgivingcoop