The online archive, created in 2010 by a trio of font and typography experts, documents the different typefaces that you can see in the wild, whether it’s on Sriracha bottles, in magazines, or on a film poster. Searchable by industry, format, and specific typeface, each entry in the archive details every one of the typefaces used in a particular image. Once you find a particular typeface used in, say, the movie poster for Moonrise Kingdom, then you can click through to the tags to find where else you can see Tilda out in the world.

http://bit.ly/2tQF9Hv
http://bit.ly/2tQF9Hv+

--
Peterk