Good morning everyone,

We have a number of VHS tapes in our archive that I need to digitise before it’s too late! Has anyone had any experience with this, or can anyone recommend a company that could help me?

It’s easy enough to get them converted to DVD/mp4, I just want to ensure that I’m getting the data captured in the best mode for continued preservation and future accessibility. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Feel free to reply just to me, and I’ll be happy to compile info for those interested.

Many thanks,

Jordan Tobin

Archivist

_____________________________

Heatherwick Studio

356 - 364 Gray’s Inn Road

London

WC1X 8BH

Telephone:        +44 (0)20 7833 8800

www.heatherwick.com

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Except where expressly indicated, it may not necessarily represent the views of Heatherwick Studio. This email is intended solely for the addressee(s) and we ask that any unauthorised recipient advise the sender immediately.  If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other action taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. We do not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message if it has reached you via the internet. Recipients are advised to apply their own virus check to this message and all incoming e-mail on delivery.

Heatherwick Studio Limited

Registered office: 356-364 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8BH

Registered in England and Wales No: 4170748