I apologise for the link. This one should work:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277379117306145

(those that cannot download it please contact me off the list)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Amaia Arranz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: tuber exploitation and flotation
Date: 24 March 2018 14:18:12 CET
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

For those that are interested in prehistoric underground storage organs (USO) here is a link to a recently published paper from a late Epipaleolithic site in Jordan (free download for 50 days):
https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1WmGB-4PRmL4X

I’m grateful to all the listmembers that contributed to this study in one way or the other.

In particular I'd like to draw your attention to the supplementary video S1. This video was recorded to visualise a problem that researchers working in southwest Asia often face: the desintegration of plant remains during flotation. The video shows how wood charcoal and underground storage organs completely desintegrate when they enter in contact with water. We would like to encourage people to pay attention to the flotation process, and in so doing limit the biases associated to sample processing.

Hope the results are useful for some of you,

With best wishes,

Amaia