Hmm!

Compliance date is 28th May so June guidelines are a little late!

Lynn

 <http://www.nadp-uk.org/>

From: HEEON equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Kevin Guyan
Sent: 08 March 2018 13:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: For action please - Fwd: GDPR and SWAN / REC

From my ECU colleague Ashlee:

Hi Julie/Fiona/all

Regarding your email about GDPR guidance, just to say that ECU is aware of the need for guidance around this, and is due to publish a research and data briefing covering the GDPR and how it relates to equality research, planned for June 2018.

ECU currently recommends that identifying information be removed from submissions prior to publishing them, and this will be particularly important going forwards. For small numbers you might consider applying HESA’s rounding strategy, and rounding these to the nearest 5.

Please let me know if I can provide any further information.

Thanks very much

Ashlee

Ashlee Christoffersen
Researcher

Equality Challenge Unit
T:          020 3870 6006

E:          <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Please note my usual working day is Thursday

Follow us on Twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/EqualityinHE> @EqualityinHE

 <http://www.ecu.ac.uk/news/equalitylink/>