Thanks, Fides for nominating Susanne. We believe in the continuous potential of performance, she will make great addition to the network. Welcome Susanne!

Prof. Dr. Brigitte Biehl (Biehl-Missal)
Professor for Media and Communication Management
Director B.A. Creative Industries Management (CIM)

SRH Hochschule der populären Künste hdpk
Potsdamer Straße 188
D-10783 Berlin
Tel. +49-30-2332066-19