Hi all,

I would like to share with you the publication of the book Multispecies Archaeology, of which I am editor. The book is part of the Archaeological Orientations series published by Routledge, and brings together both theory and practice, rifting on the multispecies movement in anthropology and humanities more broadly. Of course, zooarch has a lot to add to that! The book features several chapters by zooarchaeologists.

Here is the link to contents and more info: https://www.crcpress.com/Multispecies-Archaeology/Birch/p/book/9781138898981

Best wishes,

Suzie

--
Dr. Suzanne E. Pilaar Birch

Assistant Professor
Department of Anthropology
Department of Geography
University of Georgia
Athens, GA, USA

Editor, Multispecies Archaeologyavailable from Routledge in February 2018.