Dear Miguel

The paper is far from the Iberian Peninsula, but maybe it helps a little bit…

Galik Alfred, Haidvogl Gertrud, Bartosiewicz Laszlo, Guti Gabor, Jungwirth Mathias, 2015. Fish remains as a source to reconstruct long-term changes of fish communities in the Austrian and Hungarian Danube. Aquatic Science, 77:337–354. DOI 10.1007/s00027-015-0393-8.

https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007%2Fs00027-015-0393-8.pdf

all the best Alfred

image001

PD. Mag. Dr. Alfred Galik