Hi all,

I would like to share with you the publication of the book Multispecies
Archaeology, of which I am editor. The book is part of the Archaeological
Orientations series published by Routledge, and brings together both theory
and practice, rifting on the multispecies movement in anthropology and
humanities more broadly. Of course, zooarch has a lot to add to that! The
book features several chapters by zooarchaeologists.

Here is the link to contents and more info:
https://www.crcpress.com/Multispecies-Archaeology/Birch/p/book/9781138898981

Best wishes,

Suzie

--
Dr. Suzanne E. Pilaar Birch

Assistant Professor
Department of Anthropology
Department of Geography
University of Georgia
Athens, GA, USA

Director, Quaternary Isotope Paleoecology Lab
<http://research.franklin.uga.edu/quaternary/>
Website: uga.academia.edu/SuzannePilaarBirch
Twitter:  @suzie_birch <http://twitter.com/suzie_birch>

Editor, Open Quaternary <http://openquaternary.com/>

Editor, *Multispecies Archaeology
<http://www.routledge.com/9781138898981>, *available from Routledge in