Hi,

I am working with the Tier-1 here at RAL for 3 months working on IPV6 deployment.

I am trying to set up a SL7 Dual stack UI Machine and am encountering some problems.

I have installed the ui (for centos7) metapackages.:

http://repository.egi.eu/sw/production/umd/4/centos7/x86_64/updates/ui-4.0.3-1.el7.x86_64.rpm

I have followed these instructions at http://repository.egi.eu/category/umd_releases/distribution/umd-4/

When I do a voms-proxy-init it comes with the following message “Error: Could not find or load main class error:”

I have the certificate installed. When I do the same on an sl6 machine.

This is the first thing I have tried and I am not sure if I need to install other packages.

Am I missing something or do I need to do anything else before this can work.

Thanks

Rajan Atthi