Hi anyone,

I am using the excellent toolbox CAT12 for my morphometric analysis.

I have extracted the volume (i.e. not surface) related index from the different atlas provided in the toolbox using the "Estimate mean value inside ROI for external analysis function". For each atlas, I got multiple csv file. Specifically, I got file that end with Tgm (/wm/csf) and Vgm(/wm/csf) for each atlas. The value in these files are quite different and do not correlate (or show very low correlations) for the same ROI.
Can someone explain me what this different files contain ?

Thanks in advance

Alain