Dear SPM experts,

in my experiment I had two different task A and B presented to two different groups. I correlated a contrast of task A with the behavioral data to look whether there is any activation correlated with the behavioral outcome and I did the same for the task B. Now, I waned to see whether there is an overlap in the activation of these two contrasts. Usually, I would conduct a conjunction analysis but I am quite unsure how to do this with the "correlation" contrasts. Do you have any hint? I am grateful for any advice!

Thank you and kindest regards,
Else