Dear all,
I have some very naive questions. I am applying DCM to task fMRI data. However I have some very basic questions
1. I have extracted the complete time series from VOIs. My task of interest only lasts for 30 seconds within the total 300 second time series. Stimuli of interest was presented in a blocked design with 4 unique stimuli per block for three blocks. The stimuli of interest within the time series was randomised for each participant to avoid any bias.  Now my question is, how do I enter the timings of my task of interest inside my DCM design ?

2. Since it was part of a large experiment, during rest of the time series, several other tasks were performed. How do I separate the baseline and task of interest from these unrelated tasks ?

Thanks for helping me out
Rabia