In case of interest, especially to those researching Religion and Education.

Best wishes,

Liam

Colleagues

The Association of University Lecturers in Religion and Education (AULRE)
holds its annual conference on May 10 – 11. This year at Heythrop College,
London. The conference title is: *Framing Knowledge, Power and the
Professional*

We are able to offer a limited number of *bursaries for doctoral students* to
cover full attendance at the conference + one year’s membership to AULRE.
Please see our website and the attached application form for further
details and conditions.  http://aulre.org/conference-2018/

*The deadline for applications is 6 March*.

Please share this amongst your networks and encourage your doctoral
students to apply.

All the best, Emma

PS.  Drop me an email if you’re interested in becoming an AULRE member.

Dr Emma Salter

Course Leader and Admissions Tutor, BA (Hons) Religion and Education

School of Education, University of Hudderfield

HEA Fellow

Membership Secretary and Treasurer, Association of University Lecturers in
Religion and Education

email: [log in to unmask]

phone: 01484 478282

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.
To  join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>
Send contributions to the list by
sending messages to: [log in to unmask]
To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>