Thanks very much Amani – they look very useful.

Marita

From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amani Bell
Sent: 21 February 2018 22:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Real teaching on video?

Dear Marita (and SEDA colleagues),

I agree, videos of actual university teaching are very hard to find.

We have these ones from the University of Sydney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgY7uZbYBhM&t=54s&index=32&list=PLEFiyxDXk0zorGf3sWg9lBmcb3lOiRies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzfdZGI4RrQ&list=PLEFiyxDXk0zorGf3sWg9lBmcb3lOiRies&index=35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t25g0zTa-pc&index=36&list=PLEFiyxDXk0zorGf3sWg9lBmcb3lOiRies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drv9G5t_W9A&index=38&list=PLEFiyxDXk0zorGf3sWg9lBmcb3lOiRies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7fgqwiy7Jo&index=39&list=PLEFiyxDXk0zorGf3sWg9lBmcb3lOiRies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyER46NwqVY

Best wishes

Amani

DR AMANI BELL | Senior Lecturer | Educational Innovation

Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education) Portfolio

Honorary Senior Lecturer, Sydney School of Education and Social Work

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

Room 241, Level 2 South Fisher Library, F03 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006

T +61 2 9351 5815 | F +61 2 9351 4331

Twitter @AmaniBell