From: email list for Radical Statistics [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Martin Rathfelder [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 February 2018 13:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Message from the auditor

I'm concerned to keep the organisation going.  Its losing money and members every year and not recruiting new ones.   I'd assumed that most people join more because they support the principles of Radstats than because they want to buy a magasine.  Maybe I'm wrong?

I do indeed like to read paper copies.  But it would be quite possible to email articles for people to print off themselves.

I dont want to just see a slow decline, but that is what I have been seeing for some years - when other radical organisations have a new lease of life.