Jo, as you say,
*​'salary and closing date are really rather useful and obvious things to
include in a job ad'*.

So, you're making the same point as others here: that such info would
prevent wasted time - including the advertiser's.

Cheers,

*Lee*

*www.leeturnpenny.com <http://www.leeturnpenny.com>               *

*twitter.com/LeeTurnpenny <http://twitter.com/LeeTurnpenny>*