Dear All,

We are recruiting for a Member Engagement Manager at the Microbiology Society.

It’s a very exciting time for us as we embark on our new strategy 2018-2022. Over the next five years, the Society’s principal goal is to develop, expand and strengthen the networks available to our members so that they can generate new knowledge about microbes and ensure that it is shared with other communities. We are developing a new member engagement programme, led by the Member Engagement Manager, that will directly help us to achieve our strategic aims, maximising the involvement of members in Society activities.

Working closely with the Director for Strategy and Members’ Programmes, the Member Engagement Manager will develop a programme that enables members to build new networks and champion the microbiology that they do through Society-led activities and by representing the Society at external events. The Member Engagement Manager will be responsible for the identification, promotion and coordination of member engagement activities both within the Society and beyond, and working collaboratively across the Society, they will develop and deliver resources and training to support members to get involved with engagement activities on the Society’s behalf.

For my information please see our website: https://microbiologysociety.org/about/vacancies.html

If you’ve got any questions do get in touch with me.

Best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Buckman | Director of Strategy and Members’ Programmes

Microbiology Society | www.microbiologysociety.org

T +44 (0)20 7685 2544 | M +44 (0)7909 339555
12 Roger Street, London, WC1N 2JU, UK

Company Limited by Guarantee | Registered in England No. 1039582 | Registered as a Charity: 264017 (England & Wales); SC039250 (Scotland)

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)