From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marjoleine Georgette van der Meij
Sent: 05 February 2018 14:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Do you know about collaborations between sci-com researchers & science museums / centres?

Dear list-members,

For a research project, I would love to get in touch with science communication researchers in the USA or other countries that collaborate closely with a science centre or museum in the development / evaluation of exhibit(ion) design.

In particular, I am looking for collaborations in a context of Responsible Research & Innovation, or otherwise projects focused on exhibits that facilitate reflection / deliberation on science / technology. See the reference list below for some examples. In case this is too specific, I welcome ideas on other uni-museum collaborations too.

Do you have any idea(s)? Please e-mail me personally via:

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Dr. ir. Marjoleine G van der Meij

VU University Amsterdam

The Netherlands

==

Reference articles:

--

Science Communication Design Engineer

Reading emails mostly between 10.00 and 11.59 AM.

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212