Could I forward this to some of our design students at the University of Bradford please?
There may be some who are interested!

Alex Stone

On Monday, 12 February 2018, 15:05, Richard Ellam <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Amy

Have you thought about touting this round graphic design students, maybe at Oxford Brookes Uni if not at Oxford Uni itself?

This would probably make a good student project - and I guess whoever got he job would welcome the extra cash, too…

Cheers

Richard.

Richard Ellam
L M Interactive