From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Amelia West <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 9 February 2018 at 16:06
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Email for the List

Please could you let me know if this is okay and I am emailing this to the right place?

I would like to post the following:

"Dear All,

I have just graduated from the University of Warwick, where I achieved a high 2.1 in Biomedical Science. I am now looking to move away from the lab and into a career in science communication.

As I'm sure you all know, the competition in London is fierce for SciComms roles, especially for a graduate like myself who doesn't yet have any specific scicomms experience. I would be so grateful to anyone who could let me know of any opportunities or positions they might be able to offer in London (preferrably paid) - I would be so happy to hear from you! I am a very hard worker with a real passion for communication and taking this up as a career. I am happy to send you over my CV should you have any opportunities.

Thank you so much

Amelia"

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212