Dear Jane
I agree with you, like you said it's a legal document. The author is the only one with authority to alter it.
Kind regards
Essie
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 at 10:23, [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Dear all
Dear all
I have a hypothetical question to ask and seek advice.
If an employee sent in a fit note to OH and then asked OH to "blank out the section which said and because of the following conditions..".  I believe that I am I right in saying that this is a "legal document" which must not be altered by anyone except the GP .
Thanks
Jane
********************************Please remove this footer before replying.
OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html