We had all inherited paper records from previous provider scanned to disc, which is stored on our secure drive.  These weren’t imported onto an electronic system.

The purpose was for space-saving, more durable and supposedly easier retrieval. However, note the e-records are not named, just numbered so we need a spreadsheet/key to match names with numbers! It is certainly easier than waiting for a courier to bring dusty files from distant archive locations!

Best wishes
Deb

Sent from my iPhone