From: Ruth Hazell <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 11:51 AM
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Electronic Records

Hi All,

Our organization are looking into scanning all our medical files onto computers so they become electronic. They will possible look at a company to do this but it's in the early stages as yet. We do not have an Occupational Health Software unfortunately so I am not sure where they are planning on saving all this information. It will go through all the data protection team etc so I know it will be kept safe but I did wonder if any of you have gone through this process but already had an OH software to upload the information to?

I just want some ideas to provide when the project manager comes to discuss this.

Thank you in advanced for any assistance.

Kindest Regards

Ruth Hazell

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: