Hello,
I’d like to share a new initiative by IOTA, a creative agency that supports writing, curatorial research, and cross-disciplinary artworks in new media, the web, visual, interactive and performance art. We have just relaunched our website with a new initiative called IOTA: STUDY GROUP.

IOTA: STUDY GROUP is a searchable database for the purpose of interdisciplinary collaborations and/or consultation. IOTA is an enthusiastic supporter of connecting professionals interested in artistic collaborations that involve cross-disciplinary ventures and understands the difficulty in finding the right professionals for project collaborations.
I would love to encourage those of you who enjoy artistic collaboration in your practices to submit a short profile (there is no cost), which would certainly add to a strong network of cross-disciplinary professionals who wish to collaborate with others all over the world. Find out how to be connected to a collaborator through the link below.
Sign up here:
https://www.iotainstitute.com/ iota-study-group/

Thank you,

Mireille BourgeoisArtistic Director