INQUA 2019 Dublin - Call for sessions

A call for scientific session proposals for INQUA 2019 Dublin is open, and will be open until 31st March 2018. Full details of the information needed at this stage is available on the 20th INQUA Congress website's programme themes page, along with a list of currently proposed sessions. You can also keep in touch with developments by Facebook (INQUADUB2019) and Twitter (@INQUADUB19).

Please feel free to get in touch (
[log in to unmask]) about any aspect of this. We're working to make this a really strong and stimulating Congress, and welcome all ideas for scientific sessions that can contribute to that, in any area that touches on Quaternary research, including human dimensions.

We look forward to receiving your session proposals, and seeing you in Dublin in 2019!