Dear colleagues,

It is our pleasure to announce that the 10th International Meeting on Photodynamics and Related Aspects will be held in Cartagena, Colombia from September 3 to 7, 2018.

The Photodynamics conference started in the year 2000 in Havana, Cuba and has been held every two years. The three previous editions were organized in Maresias, Brazil (2012), Oaxaca, Mexico (2014) and Mendoza, Argentina (2016).

As in previous editions, the conference will be devoted to presenting new developments in:

   - Photodynamic studies in gas phase and clusters: spectra, energy transfer, and reactions
   - Ultrafast processes
   - Photodynamic studies in condensed phases: spectra, energy transfer, and reactions
   - Ultracold collisions
   - Photodynamics in nano and biological systems
   - Related aspects of the simulation and interpretation of photodynamic studies.

We invite you to visit the event website (http://ciencias.bogota.unal.edu.co/departamentos/quimica/impra2018/) to learn more about the registration details, travel information, accommodation, etc.There you will also find the list of confirmed speakers.

We hope you join us this September in Cartagena. We look forward to welcoming you.

Organizing Committee,
10th International Meeting on Photodynamics and Related Aspects
September 3-7, 2018
Cartagena, Colombia
Email: [log in to unmask]

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html